This is a legal agreement between Customer and Track Back UK (Autotec Solutions Ltd) for the service use or installation / supply of products. By using our service(s) / products you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If Customer does not agree to this agreement, Customer shall not use our services or products. Track Back (Track Back UK) are brand names of Autotec Solutions Ltd , which is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales company number 11520851 ("Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd", "us", "we").
- You are not allowed to copy or distribute any material contained in the web site;
- We do not allow covert tracking. You may not use our service or any supplied telematics or tracking device to track a person without his or her consent, or track an object without the permission of its owner;
- You may not use the service where such use is illegal. It is your responsibility to ensure that your intended use of GPS tracking does not violate local UK, state or federal laws;
- You may not send automated requests to the Track Back web platform, attempt to circumvent Track Back Platform authentication measures, reverse engineer our software or protocols, and otherwise engage in activities that we deem damaging to our service;
- Track Back UK platform accounts, object licenses, server licenses are non-transferable and funds are not refundable.
- Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd take no responsibility for any losses as a result of the use of its equipment / telematics tracking devices and any associated utilised web based tracking platform.
- In order to use any telematics device the customer(s) confirm that they have their own access to the internet / access to SMS texting and capability of receiving SMS and have a suitable mobile smartphone with data agreement for use with any associated smartphone app or web based tracking platform.
- The customer(s) agree that Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd will not be held responsible for any failure of any mobile network or any loss of internet services resulting in any failure to track an asset or locate any telematics or tracking device.
- The customer(s) agrees that Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible for the failure of any supplied telematics tracking equipment or device at any time or any failure or fault with any web based services or any associated or utilised web tracking platform.
- The customer(s) agrees that where any pre-paid SIM card or pay as you go SIM is supplied or provided for use that it is the customer(s) responsibility to ensure that the SIM card has sufficient money / funding or allowance to allow the SIM card and or telematics tracking device from working or fitted or otherwise connected to work appropriately. The customer(s) confirm that Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd are not liable for any loss or losses from any failure to look after / manage and allocate sufficient fund to any SIM card or subscription these terms also include any loss of any linked top up card linked to any supplied SIM card.
- Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd reserve the right to cancel without notice any subscription / account at any time for breach of these terms and conditions or for any non payment for products or services supplied.
- Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd reserve the right to cancel without notice any m2m SIM card or data subscription for any breach of these terms and conditions or for any non payment for products or services supplied.
- The customer(s) agree that Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd will not be held liable for any failure, loss or losses for any supplied telematics tracking device to report its location at any time, the customer agrees that there are circumstances beyond Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd control that may prevent any supplied telematics or tracking device, web based platform or data service SIM card from working effectively or accurately at any time.
- Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd are not liable for any loss or losses due to circumstances beyond its control which include any act of terrorism, war, weather or any other unpredicted or unforeseeable event.
- The customer(s) agree that where any person or subcontractor working for or on behalf of Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd fits any telematics, tracking device or any other supplied product to any assest; vehicle; trailer or item of plant equipment the customer is satisfied that the person or subcontractor is a suitable person to have access to and work on their vehicle.
- The customer agrees Track Back UK / Autotec Solutions Ltd are not liable for any loss of theft of; or theft from; or damage or resultant losses arising from any theft from; theft of; or damage to any asset; vehicle; trailer or item of plant equipment whilst installing or fitting any supplied product or telematics or tracking device to that asset; vehicle; trailer or item of plant equipment or whilst in possession of any keys or in attendance to fit any supplied product or telematic tracking device to any asset; vehicle; trailer or item of plant equipment.
Data processing agreement
Our data processing agreement is available here By accepting the Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by our data processing agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Track Back UK (Autotec Solutions Ltd), its affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to your use of the service, your violation of the Terms of Service, and/or your violation of any other right of any person or entity.
Track Back may change this agreement at any time for any reason by posting the modified agreement on the website.
Please note that when making an order with us you are entering into a contract with Track-Back UK (Autotec Solutions LTD) Any cancellations must be charged to the customer to reflect the work undertaken in processing the order and despatching goods to site. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if the customer cancels the order. The fee for cancellations is £25 if cancelled 24 hours or more before the installation date. A fee of £50 will be charged if cancelled within 24 hours of the installation date. The refund will be made minus the cancellation fee upon the return of equipment supplied to the customer.
If changes are made to the installation address after booking confirmation has been made, an administration fee of £15 will be chargeable.